Thursday 11 May 2017

Letters to Self -02/18




Do you remember the last conversation you had with mother's mother on her last visit,  when you asked her about what kept her through life all these while? With that usual smile she started with the lines; "ɛnfa ho sɛ nea noɔma bɛ yɛ, bi biaa bɛ fine."
(Things will be alright soon, no matter how it gets).
And she to you  that the simplest thing about the world is that we worry about stuff that don't matter, we care a lot about our failures and grudge with people, we care about money and not service to humanity,we normally care about what we will get than what we will give. Forgetting that one day we would have to leave a legacy.

Anti Akyeampomaa said this and left without returning back to us and it's almost a year now. 

Things are really getting alright,  I'm almost finding myself, I'm becoming the Agya wusu you used to call me, growing faster than anticipated, my siblings and I will make you proud.

We miss you.
Theresa Akyeampomaa Rip.

Nana Owusu

0 comments:

Post a Comment