Thursday 11 May 2017

Letter to Self -03/18



This is Nothing how I in-visioned
These books and over re-vision got me pushing back my wisdom
that ain't even the half been weak since I went class.

Thinking deep If I would pass.

Because none of these in my heart cause really I was lonely missing all my homies back in Nsawam

I still cant believe that for three years, how can u manage losing all your habits, eating yam and shito every afternoon.

And the teachers were speaking a different programming languages, getting me falling asleep,how the f*ck can I understand this?

Sitting all alone visualizing home and all my friends were just these pictures on my phone;
Mom cooked delicious food.
Siblings fight.
Father’s sense of humour and strict discipline .
Peace
List is endless, obviously it can not be one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment