Letter to Self -03/18



This is Nothing how I in-visioned
These books and over re-vision got me pushing back my wisdom
that ain't even the half been weak since I went class.

Thinking deep If I would pass.

Because none of these in my heart cause really I was lonely missing all my homies back in Nsawam

I still cant believe that for three years, how can u manage losing all your habits, eating yam and shito every afternoon.

And the teachers were speaking a different programming languages, getting me falling asleep,how the f*ck can I understand this?

Sitting all alone visualizing home and all my friends were just these pictures on my phone;
Mom cooked delicious food.
Siblings fight.
Father’s sense of humour and strict discipline .
Peace
List is endless, obviously it can not be one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Success Algorithm

Reformation Day, thoughts on The Reformed Church in Ghana

18 Thoughts on Tongues: The gift of tongues speaking