Tuesday 12 July 2016

Notes from the Nsawam Street: The Pain of Time

Starting a new series called "Notes from the Nsawam Street", I have no reason, I think I just love my Childhood days in Nsawam. The experience was remarkable and great in a very rare form that science could not capture, I loved it and much more I stumbled into it I felt I should have a flashback on it anytime, since its impact is intangible.
I have been spending a lot of time these days thinking about my past and future and how things have gone so far with me in life, and I realized sometimes we overlook some things and we end up struggling in life as a result. And one Prominent thing is TIME I read it somewhere that the only thing we have as young people right now in life is the time for us and I thought the person was kind of joking until I experienced it. This statement is true and we cannot overlook it.
You can’t Cheat Time. God created the sun and the moon for us so that us entities on earth we can have time or else we would end up wasting our life on earth. You can’t stop the moon from appearing at night when it’s his time, or the sun to come when he is supposed to come, so as you can’t pause time, this is why I think the whole idea of time machines and backdating stuff is an illusion and its not real. If the time is past its past, you can’t get today again. So as entrepreneurs and Dreamers we have to use our time very well or else we will lose. Time is important Time is an important commodity, is you don’t know just be late at your work place for a whole week and you will see your salary…lol; Time is always equated to money which reveals how precious it is. Let’s not waste time. Time is will leave you Behind. Yes, he will leave he doesn’t wait for sluggish people, time moves faster than Usain Bolt, the fastest man, we all have only 24hrs in a day, 3651/4 days’ blah blah you know what it shows, it show that it moves fast. Yesterday was January first what is today’s date? You see. As Dreamers, we can capitalize on this and create something out of time, something cool, something great and something we will never forget, we the young people we have all the time to make mistakes, I learnt something from Mark Zuckerberg, he made most of his mistakes in the early time of Facebook, privacy issues, ownership issues and even the idea, you can read on it on the internet or watch this movie, ”The Social Network”, He learnt from his early time mistakes and he is now a great guy changing the world to a better place, Don’t feel sad if you have wasted your time just push the mistakes somewhere out of your mind and create something out of it, Cornell Sanders The creator of King Tuckey fried Chicken known as KFC, created KFC at the later time in his life and KFC is still a powerful brand up to now, Keep your head up and create something out of nothing, the biggest investment you have to make is to invest in your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment