NEW DAWN: THE PRESBYTERIAN

Been going through a lot this year, It's Already 4 months but it feels like we are November, I want to embark on a solo project, I want to document everything here on my blog and this will be the first post as part  the journey to the project. I love my Church, I'm a Presbyterian. Born as a Presbyterian, Live as a Presbyterian and Will die a Presbyterian.I want to start a blog where I will post what happened at Church, It will be Christian Blog. The reason I'm starting this is simple, I love My Church and I hate how the Christian Messenger Website looks like, and the official website of my church is not youth friendly. I feel like my blog will fix this so help me God.

shortest post on this  blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Success Algorithm

Reformation Day, thoughts on The Reformed Church in Ghana

18 Thoughts on Tongues: The gift of tongues speaking